Sunday, June 8, 2014
Devarim: The Desert in Words:
Ki Tetzeh: Tackling the "Evil" Inclination
Shoftim: Justice as a Communal Obligation
Re'eh: Destroying by Failing to Destroy
Ekev: G-d's Committment to the Land
Va'etchanan: "Giving it All You've Got"
Devarim: "All of Israel"
Bamidbar: Words in the Desert
Ma'asei: The Journey as the Cure
Matot: Verbal Agreements
Pinchas: Earning One's Place
Balak: Horrible Bosses
Chukat: Miriam, the Red Heifer
Korach: Human Calculations
Shelach: Ants, Grasshoppers
Beha'alotcha: Inverted Situations
Bamidbar: Being Dear to G-d
Vayikra: In Service
Bechukotai: Pursuit and Self-Persecution
Behar: Working the Land, Working the Soul
Emor: Speak Softly and Carry a Big Kohen (Kohen Gadol)
Kedoshim Holiness, Sexuality
Acharei Mot: After Mourning
Metzorah: Life's Challenges
Tazria: Life and Death
Shmini: Knowing When to Be Quiet
Tzav: Elements of a Spiritual Work Out
Vayikra: The Fine (Humble) Line Between the Holy and the Unholy
Shemot: Leaving Egypt
Pikudei: Focusing on Actions (Not Their Amazing Results)
Vayakhel: Shabat, Leadership and Community
Ki Tissah: The Right Way and the Wrong Way to Connect to the Tzadik
Tetzaveh: Glory, Humility, Tiferet
Terumah: To Give or Not to Give
Mishpatim: Trust versus Initiative
Yitro: The Importance and the Danger of Foreign Influences
Beshalach: Singing and Dancing
Bo: The Importance of Acting as One
Va'eira: Getting to Know G-d
Shemot: Purposeless Work
Bereshit: In the Parasha Series
Vayechi: Shechem in the Parasha
Vayigash: Oded in the Parasha
Miketz: Daniel in the Parasha
Vayeshev: Rachel in the Parasha
Vayishlach: Korach in the Parasha
Vayetzei: Jerusalem in the Parasha
Toldot: David in the Parasha
Chayei Sarah: The Four Exiles in the Parasha
Vayerah: Uriel in the Parasha
DOWNLOAD A FREE COPY OF PEREK SHIRAH HERE!
- ► 2017 (124)
- ► 2016 (38)
- ► 2015 (31)
- Week 39 (Book 3): Challenges to Faith in the Times...
- Words in the Desert: Miriam, the Red Heifer, and t...
- Week 39 (Book 2): Baruch and Not Being Happy in Ha...
- Week 38 (Book 5): Reviewing the Last Week of Sivan...
- Week 38 (Book 4b): Unity and Captivity
- Week 38 (Book 4a): Strength and Long Life
- Words in the Desert: Human Calculations and the To...
- Week 38 (Book 3): Preparing for the Summer Months
- Week 38 (Book 2): Daniel and Not Acting Arrogantly...
- Video for Week 38 (Book 2): Daniel and Not Being A...
- The Lion - Rabbi Yonatan Connection
- Tiferet shebeYesod (Balance and Beauty within the ...
- Week 38: Rabbi Yonatan
- Week 38: the Lion
- Notes on the Connection between Likutei Amarim (Ta...
- Week 37 (Book 5): Reviewing the Third Week of Siva...
- Words in the Desert: Ants, Grasshoppers and the To...
- Week 37 (Book 4b): First Fruits
- Week 37 (Book 4a): Years of Life and Length of Day...
- Week 37 (Book 3): Remembering the Shavuot Experien...
- Week 37 (Book 2): Strength and Stability that Come...
- Torah Portions
- Chassidic Concepts (Links)
- Week 36 (Book 5): Reviewing the Second Week of Siv...
- Words in the Desert: Inverted Situations and the T...
- Week 36 (Book 4b): Chag (Festival)
- Week 36 (Book 4a): The Crown(s) of Torah
- Week 36 (Book 3): Not Leaving the Learning for the...
- Week 36 (Book 2): Accepting the Truth
- Week 35 (Book 5): Reviewing the Week of Rosh Chode...
- ▼ June (30)