Monday, July 22, 2013
Week 45 in the Song of Songs
Week 45 in the Jewish calendar is the week of Tu B’Av, the happiest (along with Yom Kippur) and most romantic day in the Jewish calendar. The verse of Shir HaShirim for this week speaks of unquenchable love, that rivers cannot flood. Even despite all the suffering endured in Tisha B'Av, we return; all the destruction in the world cannot quench our desire for Hashem. As Rashi notes, we are willing to give away everything for our love for G-d.
DOWNLOAD A FREE COPY OF PEREK SHIRAH HERE!
- ► 2017 (120)
- ► 2016 (37)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (337)
- Week 47 (contd.): Mashiach Ben Yosef and Learning ...
- Week 47 (from the Book)
- Week 46 (contd.): Mordechai and the quality of "Li...
- Week 46 (From the Book)
- Week 45 in the Song of Songs
- Week 45 (contd.) Malachi and the quality of "Askin...
- Week 45 from the Book
- More on Week 44 (which ended yesterday), a Hint of...
- Week 44, Zechariah and Settling the Heart (contd.)...
- Kabbalah of Time, Week 44: Zechariah, Settling You...
- Kabbalah of Time, Week 44: the Mouse and Rabbi Neh...
- Haggai and Standing in Peace (Week 43 contd.)
- Week 43 (no video classes this week)
- ▼ July (13)